Call center agent
Salary: AED 4001-5000
Experience: 2 – 5 Years
Answering phones from customers professionally and responding to customer inquiries and complaints.
· Researching required information using available internal resources.
· Handling and resolving customer complaints regarding product sales to customer service problems.
· Processing applications in a timely and errorless manner
· Identifying, escalating priority issues and reporting to the high-level management.
· Routing inbound calls to the appropriate resources.
· Following up complicated customer calls where required.
· Completing call notes and call reports as necessary and updating them in the CRM.
· Obtaining and evaluating all relevant data to handle complaints and inquiries.
· Recording details of comments, inquiries, complaints, and actions taken.
· Managing administration, communicating and coordinating with internal departments.
· Other duties as assigned
Email: [email protected]
Salary: AED 3501-4000
Experience: 5 – 7 Years
Job Type: Full Time
Consultancy FZE, we are looking for candidates with the following experience(kindly read the mentioned requirements before applying):
1. Minimum of 5 years experience in dealing with immigration, labor department and other government activities in UAE.
2. Atleast 5 years experience in typing visa and other immigration applications in Arabic into the online government immigration systems.
3. Prepares letters or other requested correspondence documents in Arabic.
4. English-Arabic-English translations of legal documents.
5. immigration updates or generate reports from the tracking system;
6. Good command of English and have good conversational and written skills in Arabic language.
7. Adept skills in typing English and Arabic letters
(due to visa category issues) preferred!
Under the age of 40 years (due to seniority level)